Provide in-market implementation of Brand Plans for WG&S Core Brands in line with regional strategy to enhance value growth. Deliver trade marketing, commercial planning and activation support, working closely with local and regional teams to ensure seamless execution of plans to deliver business objectives.
- MARKET INSIGHT: Gather and present clear market insight, market needs, risks and opportunities to key stakeholders & regional team. Build strong awareness of local market trends (consumer, trade, competitor, political insight), and identify new disruption opportunities for WG&S core brands.
- COMMERCIAL PLANNING: Identify market segmentation, universe and target distribution by brand and set relevant consumer goals in order to reach business objectives. Demonstrating a strong understanding of the local market, select appropriate campaigns from regional hub to create an annual brand promotion calendar by channel/outlet including trade schemes.
- A&P BUDGET MANAGEMENT: Create an annual A&P Budget Plan, phased monthly by planned spend according to activation calendar. Track monthly spend and provide updates. Implement and strictly adhere to company's purchasing policy to manage and control efficiency of A&P spend. Rationalise A&P spend, making adjustments and recommendations where necessary based on analysis of ROI of activities.
- TRADE MARKETING: Set objectives and KPIs for each activation platform, ensuring WG&S sales execution standards are upheld. As gatekeeper of the brands and sales support funds, provide Activation Managers with guidance and support on brand guidelines and activation standards. Support Activation Managers on delivery of activation proposals to the trade with clear business case justifications.
- CYCLE PLANNING: Work closely with regional team to manage and facilitate cycle planning, coordinating execution of plans between various stakeholders to ensure assets and stock supplies are in place ahead of activations. Manage stock forecasting and POSM inventory, ensuring quality control, optimised stock levels and effective deployment.
- Track and evaluate the effectiveness of promotion activities versus pre-approved KPIs. Calculate ROI and provide post-activation report with pictures, results and learnings for best-practice sharing.
- Through 'Start/ Stop/ continue' traffic light recommendations, evaluate the effectiveness of the trade promotions implemented and provide recommendations to regional team based on collective feedback from Activation Managers and trade partners.
- AGENCY MANAGEMENT: Embed procurement process in market for external agencies according to regional guidelines, submit agency pitch for final selection and validation. Manage agencies to ensure best-in-class execution in line with brand guidelines and for the best value to WG&S (compliance, competitiveness, loyalty & added value).
- COMMUNICATIONS: Build strong relationship with Regional Marketing Hub counterparts, engaging regularly to provide feedback and updates or request support. Assist to organise and coordinate Brand Ambassador, Regional and Global Team visits.
- Facilitate engagement with local media, partners and influencers.
- Perform frequent market visits to key accounts to discuss, implement and evaluate activation plans, building effective working relationships with distributors, customers, agencies and suppliers.
Location: District 1, HCMC
Deciding & Initiating Action
- Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risk.
- Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people.
- Takes initiative and acts with confidence.
- Initiates and generates activity.
Persuading & Influencing
- Makes a strong personal impression on others.
- Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating.
- Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others.
- Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others.
Presenting and Communicating Information
- Speaks clearly and fluently.
- Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly.
- Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence.
- Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback.
- Projects credibility.
Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Works strategically to realise organisational goals.
- Sets and develops strategies.
- Identifies, develops positive and compelling visions of the organisation’s future potential.
- Takes account of a wide range of issues across, and related to, the organization.
Planning and Organising
- Sets clearly defined objectives.
- Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances.
- Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks.
- Manages time effectively.
- Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends.
- Identifies business opportunities for the organisation.
- Demonstrates financial awareness; controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added value.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing, business or related subject with supporting work experience
- 7+ years’ customer marketing experience, preferably with an FMCG brand
- Strong commercial background with experience managing A&P Budgets and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills, and proven track record of working with agencies and stakeholders
- Fluent in English and local language, demonstrating good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Local candidate preferred
- Positive can-do attitude and collaborative mentality
- Consistent and reliable in delivery
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- Attention to detail in planning and execution of initiatives
- Resilient, flexible and remains calm under pressure
- Confident with strong networking abilities
Passionate with a strong sense of integrity and dedicati