- • To response and ensure the customer enquiries and requests are addressed in a timely manner
- • To coordinate with the sales team, other internal teams, suppliers to ensure the product quality and customers’ requirements are met
- • To handle customer complaints according to the Company procedures and service standard.
- • To communicate with the sales team and key vendors regarding the latest development of the customers and to maintain updated customer profile information
- • To proactively share among team members on new product/system knowledge and on lessons learnt from the mistakes to improve the quality of the whole team
• To assist and back up other team members and provide supports and report to Supervisor
Work Location:Ho Chi Minh / Long An, Vietnam
- • Bachelor’s degree.
- • 3-4 years related experience. Lead experience preferred.
- • Strong written, verbal skills in bilingual English – Chinese (IELTS 6.5/ HSK5)
- • Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and function-specific software.
- • Excellent customer service skills.
- • Strong presentation experience and skills