- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns in Google Ads, Facebook, Linkedin.
- Measure and report performance of the digital marketing campaigns.
- Analyze email & social media data and create weekly email and social media summaries and reports.
- Co-develop content including white papers, blogs, webinars, thought leadership stories, presentations, social media posts and website copy across all channels.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
- You have 3+ years experience in a B2B marketing environment (experience in SaaS is a bonus!)
- You’re a seasoned pro using LinkedIn Ads Manager, Google Ads, and display ad
- 3+ years experience using Google AdWords, Bing, Google analytics and any other tools as required to manage activity, as well as to analyse and report on performance.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to craft actionable insights from complex data is required.
- Experience working with SEM/SEO, media planning, LinkedIn marketing, social media marketing is required.
- Strong written and oral communications skills