- Work closely with PM & the marketing team to evaluate and obtain an in-depth understanding of the product to ensure UI/UX will solve user pain points and enhance the user experience.
- Create user flows, design wireframes, and produce prototypes.
- Help out with company-wide design requests as needed: marketing assets, presentations, etc …
- Brainstorm and design new features and concepts to build a new/existing product.
We consider working for a successful early-stage tech company to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. You will work hard and face exciting challenges, but our positions come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. If you bring your best self to the table, we'll bring some great stuff in return.
- At least 1 year of experience in UI/UX & graphic design.
- Strong expertise with Adobe Product such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to use UI/UX Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or XD.
- Strong knowledge of visualization, layout, typography, and color. Get to know about design systems is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and work with the team. Prioritize manage work to meet the project deadlines.