1. Support legal procedures in the court
- To research profile and participate in the court proceedings;
- Support about legal to collect bad debt.
2. Be responsible for Legal issues
- To be responsible for the legality of the contract of company;
- The legal representative in the dispute in Court.
- Be able to research and collect consultation opinions in email, memorandum, contracts or other document formats
- Have a good relationship with customers and other related Government Officers and have a professional, polite behavior in order to maintained the respect from the partners and keep the image for the company
- Update monthly legal documents
- Supporting other companies’ projects (if needed/ if required)
- Report to the directly to the Partner who is in the direct reporting line.
- Hold a Bachelor of University of Law
- Fluently in English (both spoken and written)
- Expert in using office software’s such as MS Word, Excel, Internet Outlook Express
- Be able to analyse critically and logically
- Be able to work independently
- Have presentation and consulting skills
- Have at least five year working experiences for either local or foreign law firm
- Being dynamic, creative and responsible
Name: Ms. Tracy
Phone: 0902 92 74 92