QA(OPS) will be directly responsible of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Ensuring Quality Monitoring is done to improve overall quality performance across the project
based on the quality standards
- Providing feedback and coaching based on quality audits, complaints and seller satisfaction
remarks to improve on their communication and overall quality performance
- Training CSR’s on soft skills, call handling, ticket handling and communication skills
- Providing report and analysis on quality progress to HOCS
- Ensuring contact reason categories are tagged correctly
- Generating process and guidelines for CSR’s to adhere
- Ensuring recoveries are done
- Attending calibration and meetings to ensure requirements are on par
- Training CSR on new implementations and process changes.
- Analyse the root cause of issue and able to design action plan.
- Document Contact Center quality concerns and trends for procedural changes,
recommendations and training.
- Provide information to assist in the performance feedback (from Supervisors to Agents) and to
increase motivation concerning Contact Center quality concerns.
- Test products and procedures to establish functionality and effectiveness.
- Manage BPO performance to achieve KPIs of productivity, CSAT, CQM
- Other duties as assigned
Performance review: twice a year + Bon
- At least 2 year-experience developing and implementing quality assurance programs in a call
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skill
- Ability to solve problems quickly and independently while working in a fast-paced
- Experience persuading audience and front line employees to support new initiatives
- Exceptional listening skills
- Intermediate to advanced reporting skills
- Excellent ability to identify and analyze data for trends
- Experience in providing performance feedback
- Excellent time management
- Ability to multitask and perform in constantly changing environment
- Experience managing and driving team calibration to QA requirement
- Strong organizational, planning, prioritization skills
Name: Ms Tracy
Phone: 0902 92 74 92