In this role, you will join a team of consultants to deploy SAP FICO / PP / HCM / SD / MM at client site, the work includes team support, resolution of complex issues, definition of standards and approaches, planning, and internal/external client relationship management.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance / Engineering / IT / Commerce
- Finance postgraduate/SAP Certification is a plus.
At least 6 years working experience in similar field with at least 4 years of experience with SAP FICO/S4Hana.
Business & Advisory skills
- Relevant experience in or around financial accounting, budgeting & planning;
- Knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting System (VAS) & statutory reports;
- Relevant industry or consulting experience;
- Participated in improvement of ERP/Financial business processes (SAP, Oracle, Infor…);
- Core financial finance awareness including principles of General Accounting, Production Costing, Allocation, Budgeting & Consolidation;
- Must have Client facing experience, analytical skills for requirements gathering and designing the solution as per the Client needs;
- Be able to demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving;
- An ability to travel for client engagements;
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Worked on the latest SAP Version and be able to configure business rules to perform financial activities, develop controls, build reports and provide period/year end support;
- Understand the integration points and data of FICO in an ERP landscape;
- Experience of SAP FICO/S4Hana Solutions Architecture, embedded or classic applications;
- Familiar with building URDs (User requirement definition), prepare test plan/ test case;
- Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
- A working knowledge EPM marketplace (including SAP Analytics Cloud, Oracle HFM, IBM Cognos/TM1, Anaplan, etc) is a plus;