- Take responsibility to work on UI/UX Consulting and Implementation projects among the following areas:
- Digital platform
- Conduct user research, competitive research (new features, value proposition);
- Perform UI/UX assessment, website/mobile application analysis and improvement;
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions;
- Understand company’s service offerings to actively identify engagement opportunities.
- Meet with clients to determine and define design requirements;
- Investigating user experience design requirements;
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design;
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Work closely with the project manager in project progression, quality, people and risk management to execute the project plan that meet client expectations;
- Actively participate and contribute in client engagement via building and maintaining the interactions with client personnel;
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks;
- Develop relationships with team members across all company to serve client needs;
- Supervise and coach the juniors to help them develop their capabilities;
- Conduct internal team training and project lesion learnt sharing sections;
- Support the team in project document preservation.
We offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Range of technical and soft skill training, including abroad training
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Experience UI/UX for web and mobile application (iOS and Android).
- Good logic and thinking advanced in UX is a plus.
- Have an experience from E-commerce/Digital is a plus.
- User Interface / User Experience journey and design;
- Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and related design tools;
- A team player but can work independently too;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services, especially E-commerce and Digital Experience.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Other qualifications and memberships would be a plus.