Production and Operations Management:
- Developing high quality business strategies and production plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives approved by the BOD.
- Organize the implementation of investment projects and plans Building the organizational structure, operating the management apparatus, achieving company and factory goals, meeting customer needs, developing production and business to achieve company goals.
- Training and Development of a workforce with a firm grasp of technology, efficient operation of a factory to produce products meeting quality requirements.
- Organising and arranging management team, key staff to meet the requirements of operating the company.
- Managing and controlling the financial situation, budget, cashflow, ect. to meet the requirements of production and business activities. To advise and periodically report to the Chairman or BOD on the operation and efficiency of production, business and the assigned tasks.
- Implement policies and regimes for employees. Building professional culture and manners for all staffs.
- To be responsible to BOD and government organization for complying with laws and policies, regulations of the company in the process of operating production and business activities.
Developing domestic and export business markets:
- Manage, operate and to be responsible to BOD for the business performance.
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
- Directing business activities according to monthly, quarterly and year plans. Organize a sales system of domestic and export, develop distribution channels to markets in Europe, America, ect.
- Collecting business information, calculating economic efficiency, assessing market information in a timely manner, implementing sales policies and solutions for competition and company development.
- Human resource development in charge of business operations. Assign sales targets, develop markets to each region, promote the implementation of sales targets to complete the plan and ensure there are enough regular orders for the factory to operate continuously.
- Control business risks, economic contracts according to law.
- Take a chance, orient and implement business plans to achieve long-term economic efficiency for the company.
- Approve contracts, budget, and expenses according to the authority of the BOD.
- Appointment, assignment and division of work and responsibilities for all staffs.
- Company representation works with partners, customers, government organization, ect…
- Social health insurance: Applicable under Vietnamese labor law
- Comprehensive health care insurance
- Periodic health examination for senior management
- Arrangement of high-class housing, ensuring safety in terms of security
- Arrange car and private driver to serve their own travel needs
- Annual travel: The company will arrange annual tours to beautiful landscapes in Vietnam
- Returning home to visit family: Every 06 months, the company will arrange the CEO to return home to visit family once. Time 10 days. All related costs such as air tickets, immigration and isolation procedures (if any) will be covered by the company in full
- Relatives to visit: The company will arrange accommodation for CEO's relatives when they come to Vietnam (Parents, Wife, Children)
- Bonus: According to the actual production situation of the company
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Ba Ria Vung Tau Province and overseas company trip.
- Over 3 years as CEO for companies about manufacturing and trading groups, specialized in manufacturing medical gloves, household appliances, ect.
- MSc/MA or bachelor in business administration or relevant fields.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company, customer’s information about gloves products…
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, make policy, formulate and implement a business development strategy;
- Skills to synthesize information, competitors, customer tastes, market forecasts, ect. to organize domestic and export sales systems.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Fluent in English for 4 skills