Thailand Company Address:
SAMSENNOK SUB-DISTRICT, HUAI KHWANG DISTRICT, BANGKOK 10310 THAILAND
Vietnam Company Address:
NGUYEN THI MINH KHAI ST., WARD 6, DISTRICT 3, HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
Cambodia company address:
SANGKAT BOEUNG PREEUR, KHAN 7 MAKARA, PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA
Position: Finance Director
Position Level: Management Level
Recruitment Number: 1 for Thailand
Base: Bangkok, Thailand
Report To: Group CFO or designated person
Belonging To: Thailand
- Be overall in charge of Thailand accounting and finance related matters;
- Establish financial systems for various subsidiaries, (including logistics, international trading, e-commerce, insurance broker), design financial policies and financial processes;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare annual budget, forecast, variance analysis, annual summary reports;
- Set up cash management systems, meet group and local companies cash flow needs, including cross-border collection and payment management.
- Prepare and schedule financing for Thailand companies, including shareholder capital injection, loan processing.
- Build up qualified local financial team, including recruitment, training, and assessment
- Salary: 3000$ - 5000$ or negotiate
- Working time: 8:00am to 17:30pm (lunch break 1.5hours)
- Working day from Monday to Saturday
- Annual leave is 8 working days per year
Working at Bangkok, Thailand
- Must hold ACCA/ACA/CICPA/AICPA certificate, major in finance or accounting is preferred.
- More than 10 years of financial work experience, MUST including more than 3 years of work experience in the 4 major accounting firms: Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG.
- Accounting experience in the industry of logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance.
- Proficient in Thai and English (verbal and written), English as working language, Chinese speaking is a plus.
- Able to join within short notice period. Candidates in Thailand and Vietnam now are preferred.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of financial software: Quick Books is preferred.