- Responsible for the coordination of finance solutions for Corporate Investor requirements (International and Domestic), and support the facilitation of private/premium family investments.
- Ensure the facilitation of the establishment of a premium financing solution for property investment clients, through optimal packaging with our financing partners.
- Work with Financial institutions to create innovative solutions to Investor, and Client solution requirements.
- Ensure strong relationships with Financing and Government departments, for supporting the smooth facilitation of Financing activities for both domestic, and international investors.
- Develop Investor Roadshow programs / presentations / plans to support investment growth opportunities, and build investor / Brand Relationships
- Ensure all elements of Financing programs are most suitable for business requirements, through the continual review market offerings for latest industry developments.
- Maintain strong understanding of market intelligence regarding optimal financing solutions for all market needs.
- Report, and present to CFO regular market updates, insights, and Market, Company, and Client performance, through Dashboards key metrics, and Analytics.
- Maintain Training and development to ensure current practices and legislation is being adhered to. Support the CFO with any other duties as specified.
Line report: CFO, and Finance Director
- Strong capability / experience with Financial Investment programs / offerings
- Strong capability / experience with Government (Tax and Ownership Law) Finance institution Investor programs / offerings
- Strong capability / experience with the use of Financial Dashboards / Business Reporting
- Strong experience with Financial modelling for Investment solution
Position Financing Solutions Assistant Manager
Type full time
Experience 5-7 years. Big Four (KPMG, E&Y, PwC, etc), Financial Institution, Multi National Company (MNC), Property development