Linux Operation Engineer
IT - Software
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the company's big data platform, data warehouse and other massive systems
- Guarantee system operation 7*24 hours, build system monitoring
- Disaster recovery and automated operation and maintenance
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, majoring in computer or software-related majors, with 3 years or above operation and maintenance-related work experience.
- Proficient in using Linux/UNIX operating system, familiar with shell programming, and familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP, and other protocols.
- In-depth understanding and use of Linux, Docker, and K8S, good knowledge of networking, storage, security, and computer architecture.
- Master Python/Go one or more, with scripting tool development experience; familiar with the use of common automated operation and maintenance
included base Net Salary, 13th salary and 2 or 3 month salary for annual bonus, project bonus, holiday bonus, 30 leave days per year, accommodation, air tickets, meals and others
Location : Manila, Philippines