Sáng 8h-12h & Chiều 13h-17h
PRODUCTION- MANUFACTURING DIRECTOR
Management and administration of production activities - Factory operations
- In charge of and responsible to the Board of Directors and the Company's Board of Directors for all activities of the Factory.
- Complete targets on output, quality, cost, price and meet orders and finished product inventory.
- Manage and operate subordinate departments at the factory according to company policies andregulations on margin, budget and operational efficiency.
- Responsible for building an operational management system to ensure coordination, controlrisks and ensure the completion of common goals and tasks throughout the factory and withdepartments at the Group Office
- Allowed to sign documents related to import and export.
- Authorized to sign labor contracts, decide on official reception - probation, salary adjustment,increase/decrease of personnel, mobilization of personnel to work at the Factory of levels belowthe Head/Deputy Department level.
- Report work to the company's Board of Directors periodically or unexpectedly as required.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Board of Directors
- Knowlege and work experience
- Graduated from majors in engineering, economics, and management
- Have experience in equivalent position for 5 years, in factories.
- Have knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry
- Priority is given to candidates who have foreign languages and have worked in exportmanufacturing enterprises (Polymer plastics/construction materials)
Location: Hải Phòng
Published Date04-12-2023 | 09:03:22
Share This Job
CÔNG TY TNHH CAREERTODAY
Trụ sở chính: Tầng 10, Toà nhà Vincom
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Văn phòng: 20 Nguyễn Trường Tộ Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Di động (Ms Anna): +84 877 699 759