Thailand Company Address:
SAMSENNOK SUB-DISTRICT, HUAI KHWANG DISTRICT, BANGKOK 10310 THAILAND
Cambodia company address:
SANGKAT BOEUNG PREEUR, KHAN 7 MAKARA, PHNOM PENH, CAMBODIA
Position: Finance Manager
Position Level: Management Level
Recruitment Number: 1 for Thailand/ 1 for Vietnam
Base: Bangkok, Thailand/Ho Chi Minh Vietnam
Report To: Group CFO
- Being overall in charge of accounting and finance related matters, including those companies managed. Establish financial systems for various subsidiaries (logistics, international trade, e-commerce, insurance broker);
- Setting up proper accounting and finance management procedures, internal control policies based on real business development stages and resources available, and making constant improvements;
- Being involved in business models discussion and development, putting forward reasonable and practicable accounting, finance, cashflow movement solutions to match with business requirements;
- Recruiting and training local accounting and finance teams, acting as a bridge between Headquarters and local teams;
- Designing and preparing management reporting related documents, including annual forecast and summary, monthly budgets and management accounts;
- Working together with local talents, to deal with annual audit, tax submission and other local regulatory submission requirements;
- Regular meeting and reporting to Headquarters, and complete other tasks assigned by Headquarters and management.
- Working time: 8:00am to 17:30pm
- Working day from Monday to Saturday
- Annual leave is 8 working days per year
- Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
- 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees
- Provide accommodation for foreign employees
- Must hold ACCA/CPA/CIA/ACA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- Overseas study experience, university degree, accounting major is preferred.
- More than 3 years of overseas work experience
- Have experience in logistics industry and large manufacturing companies is preferred.
- Mother tongue: Chinese (Chinese and overseas Chinese born in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong is preferred.
- Working language: English (listening, speaking and writing, all working documents are in English)