Sáng 8h-12h & Chiều 13h-17h
I. Work goals
Manage branch cluster operations effectively as assigned by the Regional Director and coordinate closely with Deputy Directors/Transaction Office Managers/Savings Fund/Department Managers of the Branch to achieve business goals (KPIs) assigned.
II. Main responsibility
1. Prepare a business plan/budget for the branch cluster in accordance with the region's orientation from time to time; Advise the Regional Director on business potential in the region.
2. Manage and operate all daily activities of the branch/branch cluster:
- Coordinate with Regional Directors and Sales Division to ensure effective sales activities and quality customer service. Organize & expand current personal & corporate customer service activities; Develop and implement customer attraction strategies.
- Organize, deploy and manage general operations at the branch cluster.
- Coordinate activities of affiliated units.
- Approve credit within jurisdiction.
3. Branch cluster Human Resource Management:
- Direct human resource management: Assign targets to employees according to regulations; Evaluate job completion; Propose and participate in the process of recruitment, appointment, rotation, rewards, benefits, benefits, training...
- Non-direct personnel management: Approve and support related issues according to authority.
4. Perform tasks as required.
1. Knowledge & work experience:
- Professional qualifications: Graduated from university or higher with appropriate majors such as economics, finance, banking, business administration or equivalent professional expertise.
- Computer skills: proficient in office computers.
- Foreign language level (English): Level C or equivalent.
- Experience: Have at least 05 years of working experience in the related field, including at least 03 years as a manager in a similar position
- System and process management skills.
- Plan, organize implementation and coordinate actions.
- Skills in evaluating job performance.
- Negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Recruitment and training skills.
- Change management.
3. Qualities & work preferences
- High compliance.
- Integrity, trustworthy.
- Confident and creative.
- Work pressure.
- Effort towards results.
- Like working in a Banking environment
Location: Cần Thơ
Published Date10-10-2023 | 14:32:39
Share This Job
CÔNG TY TNHH CAREERTODAY
Trụ sở chính: Tầng 10, Toà nhà Vincom
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Văn phòng: 20 Nguyễn Trường Tộ Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Di động (Ms Anna): +84 877 699 759