Sáng 8h-12h & Chiều 13h-17h
Project Manager (JP)
IT - Hardware/Networking, IT - Software
• Lead the development team to ensure that assigned duties meet the business requirements
and the company's objectives.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
• Build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned, and completed on
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client through clear communication
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation throughout the entire process.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Identify, track, manage, prevent, and resolve any project issues that may occur.
• Work directly with foreign customers.
• Involved in the recruiting, training of project staff
• At least 07 years of working experience in software development & 04 years in project
management, manage project with team size 10+ members.
• Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management and risk
• Good communication skills: can lead group discussions (public speaking), create
teamwork orientated environment, etc.
• Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, pro-active, dare-to-lead attitude.
• Proven experience in scope definition, project estimation, quality management, resource
management and/or risk management.
• Knowledge of techniques and project management tools.
• Excellent ability to work under pressure, excellent communication skills, teamwork,
leadership, high adaptability, self-motivation, and able to inspire others.
• Keep control on effort as Customer's request.
• Create plan of milestone/stage reporting to Senior Manager, Customer.
• Create plan of milestone/stage reporting within project.
• Create communication plan with Customer Create communication plan within project.
• Create milestone/stage report, quantitatively (Schedule, Quality, pending tasks).
• Conduct milestone/stage meeting periodically as planned.
• Communicate project information as planned Directly interacts with customer to ensure
that they are satisfied, and issues are promptly raised and address.
• Keep control on Cost as Customer's request.
• Ability to communicate effectively in Japanese (if have English is Plus).
• Attractive income.
• 13th – 16th month salary (based on performance).
• Bonuses project’s performance.
• Full salary during probation time.
• Salary review once/year.
• PVI Health Care - Special health and accident insurance package.
• Activities: Happy hour every month, Company Trip, Year End Party, and other
activities… Have opportunity for oversea training, business trip… and work with global
team and foreign clients.
• Good working environment in a professional, friendly, well-equipped.
Location : Tan Binh District, HCMC, Vietnam
Hồ Chí Minh
Published Date06-08-2023 | 15:29:15
Share This Job
CÔNG TY TNHH CAREERTODAY
Trụ sở chính: Tầng 10, Toà nhà Vincom
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Văn phòng: 20 Nguyễn Trường Tộ Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Di động (Ms Anna): +84 877 699 759