Sáng 8h-12h & Chiều 13h-17h
Sales Interline Manager
You will be responsible for driving the commercial success of our air cargo interline business. You will be accountable for developing and executing the commercial strategy to grow our interline cargo partnerships and revenue streams. You will also lead the sales team in managing relationships with interline partners, securing new partnerships and driving increased revenue through effective negotiation and collaboration. You will be a key contributor to the overall success of our cargo business and will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless customer experience.
· Develop and execute the commercial strategy for air cargo interline business in alignment with overall cargo business strategy
· Develop and maintain relationships with interline partners to secure cargo partnerships and drive increased revenue Negotiate and execute interline agreements and contracts that meet business and revenue targets
· Identify and pursue new partnership opportunities to grow interline business
· Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure effective execution of the interline business strategy
· Develop and manage budgets and forecasts for interline cargo business, tracking performance against targets and adjusting strategies as required
· Develop and implement pricing strategies for interline cargo services, ensuring that they are competitive and profitable
· Provide leadership and direction to the sales team, driving accountability and ensuring that sales targets are met or exceeded
· Monitor and analyze market trends and competitor activity, and adjust strategies accordingly
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in air cargo sales and marketing, including experience in interline business.
· Proven track record of success in developing and executing commercial strategies that drive revenue growth.
· Knowledge of air cargo industry regulations and practices. Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
· Strong negotiation and contract management skills
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with interline partners.
· Excellent analytical and financial skills, including experience developing and managing
· Budgets and forecasts.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Hồ Chí Minh
Published Date09-01-2024 | 09:27:23
Share This Job
CÔNG TY TNHH CAREERTODAY
Trụ sở chính: Tầng 10, Toà nhà Vincom
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Văn phòng: 20 Nguyễn Trường Tộ Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Di động (Ms Anna): +84 877 699 759