Sáng 8h-12h & Chiều 13h-17h
Air Customer Service / Documentation Executive
* Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Complete daily customer service activity within respective customer servicing cluster, including standard operating procedure (SOP), shipment reports, system operation, customer requirements.
- Understand shipment process flows & systems,
take corrective action to fix problems and improve continuously.
- Work closely with terminal handling team/
nominated agent/local service suppliers to ensure cargo operation and dispatch
of airfreight in accordance with relevant parties.
- Play an integral part to liaise with customers
and ensure the timely feedback and solution offered to customer for complaints
- Communicate operational and commercial needs of
the branch and the branch’s clients to overseas colleagues, guaranteeing
operational consistency and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain customer relationships and
improve customer retention through daily communication.
- Data entry, documentation, EDI/milestones
transmission and monitor AR, AP, month end files closing.
- Complete KPI while adhering to all processes and
- Other jobs per request on demands.
1. 0-3 years + relevant experience in freight forwarding industry.
2. Must be fluent in English, Chinese is a plus.
3. High quality written and verbal communication skills
4. Flexibility to adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
6. Ability to multitask required.
7. Attention to detail.
8. Accurate and able to produce quality work.
9. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- 13th month Salary, Bonus
- Full paid for Social Insurance, Health Insurance
- Team activities, company outing trip.
Published Date08-09-2023 | 09:47:52
Share This Job
CÔNG TY TNHH CAREERTODAY
Trụ sở chính: Tầng 10, Toà nhà Vincom
72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Văn phòng: 20 Nguyễn Trường Tộ Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Di động (Ms Anna): +84 877 699 759